Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our 1st Mom Spotlight - Ashleigh

Ashleigh (left) and her sister-in-law

Ashleigh writes:
"Hi!  My name is Ashleigh.  I am the new Ocean Pointe/Kapolei Play Group Organizer.  I have 3 kids, Isiah who will be 6 in January, Carmelita (aka Carmie) who just turned 2 in September and Isaac who will be 10 months old on December 3rd.

I have been married to the Military, oops, I mean my husband for almost 7 years.  We have lived in Hawaii for not quite 3 years and love it here.  We are hoping to stay a little longer.  I am really enjoying being a part of Stroller Strides (and if you can't tell, my daughter is too =) ), and can't wait to meet a lot more of you.  We currently work out in OP and on Fridays join in on the fun that you Kapolei girls are having.  I apologize ahead of time.  I do not have a lot of photos of myself right now, but am on the left side in this photo.  The beautiful woman next to me is my sister-in-law =)."

Thank you Ashleigh for breaking the ice and being our first mommy spotlight!  Keep them coming so we can all get to know each other!  You can either write your own little bio like Ashleigh did, or just send me general info and I'll write something up (family names, where you're from, what you do, anything you want to share).  Email strollerstrideshawaii@gmail.com.