Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Member Spotlight - Susan

"Hello, my name is Susan and I have 2 high energy boys named Declan (5.5) and Darian (3). We moved to Hawaii about 2 years ago to start our own granite business.  We are super excited to join Stroller Strides after years and years of being gym rats. We are all pleasantly surprised at how tough and challenging stroller strides is physically. Even Declan said "mommy, I don't want to go to stroller strides, it's too hard," as he was riding his scooter beside me one class.  We are enjoying being outside and getting to know the great ladies and their keiki at class.  Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming to us.  Looking forward to the next class (if I can walk that is...Ha Ha)."

Susan and Darian

Declan

Thank you SUSAN for introducing yourself and your family to us!  Who will be next??!?!?