Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, January 29, 2010

Meet the Trainers (Part 4 - Kim M)

re-post, meet Kim!


•••••••


Welcome to one of our newest trainers (but not a new member), Kim! Kim has AFAA Group Excercise, Adult/Child/Infant CPR and First Aid certifications, and writes this message to introduce herself to us:


"My name is Kim, and I am very excited to have the pleasure of joining Stroller Strides as an instructor. As a member of Stroller Strides, I’ve looked forward to each workout and the friendship, camaraderie and support that has strengthened me as a mom and person. Fitness has always been an important of my life, and as a mom, I love that Stroller Strides combines fun and physical activity in a family oriented environment. The gorgeous Hawaiian background is simply the icing on the cake!


Normally, I attend and instruct class with my son, TJ, who is 2 years old. My husband, Brian, and I also have a 5 year old daughter, Abby. I was raised in Steeler Country, aka Pittsburgh, PA, and am a proud engineering graduate of Penn State. I've been employed as a project engineer, worked as a financial liaison for a military support group and taught students at Sylvan Learning Center. Brian has been in the Navy for 14 years and we’ve lived in all four corners of the mainland, including here in Hawaii. I’ve enjoyed our locations near open water, and in addition to teaching and participating in Stroller Strides, I love to hike, bike and take my family to the beach.


I’m eager to see each of you in class, and look forward to many fun times together!"


Thank you Kim for taking the time to tell us a little bit more about yourself!


Kim, TJ & Abby

TJ, Kim, Brian & Abby

Kim & TJ