Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Must-Share Moment

I had to share this story with you all! (This is Joni, not Aloha.)

I attended the Iroquois Point preschool auction this evening while my husband took care of the kids. I came home and found a large blanket on the floor with several resistance bands from class on top. Apparently, Sara spent the night pushing her baby doll in the stroller, up and down the living room. After a few laps around the house, she would park her baby by the blanket and then lie down and do crunches, or grab the bands and do her version of lat raises and squats.

Jeff told me that it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. He just watched her and got to see an entire Stroller Strides class replicated for him, as seen by a two-year-old.

And this, ladies, is why I LOVE Stroller Strides!