Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, April 26, 2010

Member Monday

Aloha! My name is Lisa and I have 3 crazy kids, Jacob (7), Keira (5), and Owen (3), who keep me running all the time! My husband is in the Army and currently deployed, but we feel so fortunate to be living in such a beautiful place and are loving every minute of it! We moved to Hawaii 3 years ago and spend most of our spare time exploring all the wonderful beaches this island has to offer. I also enjoy reading and gardening, even though I don't get to do it very often.

We live on Schofield and I was so excited to learn that Stroller Strides was starting a class here! I have always been fairly athletic, but unfortunately haven't made exercise a priority since having kids. I'm loving the "scheduled" workouts and all the fun people I've met since starting Stroller Strides. I'm even getting my kids excited about it as well, since they will be joining me this summer! No more excuses for this mom!