Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, April 12, 2010

Member Monday

Stroller Strides is growing rapidly and there are so many moms to meet! We'll be starting "Member Monday" where we profile a member every Monday, moving through the franchise one week at a time. We'll begin with CORP... thanks to Crystal for starting us off!

Aloha! My name is Crystal and I am originally from Coral Springs, FL. I moved out here is September 2008 to be with the love of my life. His name is Sean and he is my best friend. He is stationed here in Hawaii with the Navy. We have been married for a year now and live in Waipahu with our dogs Kiper and Kona.

We also have a 3 month old little boy named Liam. Liam is the light of our lives and has taught us so much in a short amount of time. I enjoy spending time with my family. I also love turning my music up and singing and dancing to it when no one is watching. I'm one of those crazy people you'll see at a red light sing along to the radio! I have always loved music!

I joined Stroller Strides about 2 weeks ago and love it! My primary location is CORP, you will see me in Kapolei too! I use to do yoga with my mom when I lived in FL and occasionally would go to the gym and get on the treadmill. I would love to get my abs tight and tone the rest of my body. I think I've taken a step in the right direction since having Liam! I look forward to meeting you all! See you in class!