Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, July 5, 2010

Member Monday

Hi, I'm Rebecca and I attend the Schofield location. I have two girls, Grace 5, Madeline 1 1/2. Husband Vashon. Married 7 1/2 years! We are an Army family and we have lived, thus far, in 8 homes in our 7 1/2 years in the Army. We have been here in Hawaii for 2 1/2 years, the longest we have lived anywhere and we love it. I feel like I am at home here and I am NOT looking forward to moving this summer.

I am originally from San Diego, which is probably why Hawaii feels so much like home to me. I have been working out regularly since college, focusing primarily on free weights and running, and by running I mean the treadmill. Once I hit the outdoors and need to actually move my body, I find it a bit more challenging! That is why running with other moms is so helpful and motivating! I usually turn to a personal trainer when I hit a plateau, however I am LOVING Stroller Strides and really hope there is a class in our new home in Missouri.

I was introduced to Stroller Strides by both Michaela and Jennifer M and I am so grateful that I joined the class. I really look forward to it every morning. I have never actually been able to make every class of the week due to some scheduling conflict, but I really do try! Thank you for the wonderful workouts! They are kicking my butt!!