Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, July 26, 2010

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have 1 son, Nijel, who is 8 1/2 months old. I'm originally from Karlsruhe, Germany, but have lived on island for three years now. My husband is in the Coast Guard, which typically means we're stationed on one coast or another. Love warm weather and being near water, so I married into the right lifestyle! :-)

I would like to participate in class about 4-5 times per week, so main class locations will probably include CORP, Ocean Pointe and Kapolei, although I plan on making the Kailua classes a few times per month for a change of scenery (and weather).

I'm a freelance photographer, floral designer and also carry out color consultations for clients -- I love any creative outlet! I can normally be found outdoors at the beach, races (especially stroller friendly), sight seeing, hiking, gardening and just being active and enjoying the island with my family and friends.

Fitness is very important to me and so I've been looking for creative ways of getting exercise in with the baby in tow. Looking to tone and lose about 10 lbs.