Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, September 6, 2010

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Amy. We first moved to the island in 2002 and left for Arizona shortly before our son, Declan, was born in 2008. My husband's work brought us back again this past March. Declan and I will be attending the meetings in Kapolei where we live.


My interests include reading, photography, TV, and movies. Once in a great while I like to sew a blanket or something. As you may have guessed by my list of sedentary, indoor interests, exercise has never been very appealing to me. As I get older though I realize that I must change my attitude about workouts or I'll have no hope of getting into those 'skinny' clothes I keep holding on to. Stroller Strides seems like a great way to achieve that while getting to know some new people. I am looking forward to making new friends while getting in shape for the first time in my life.