Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, October 11, 2010

Member Monday

Hello, my name is Ronna and I have one daughter with my husband, Bill, her name is Gracie 3, step-daughter Elli 15 and step-son Brandon 21.

I attend the Central Oahu Regional Park Stroller Strides. We live at Pearl City Peninsula after being stationed here in Jan 09 from Washington state for a 3 year duty station.

I have always been very active in sports either playing or coaching. I took up running in 2005 when my husband was deployed to Iraq to help relieve stress and haven't stopped running since. In Washington I had a running group of women, all ages, sizes and abilities which was nice because no matter your pace or distance you always had someone out there with you and the camaraderie was priceless.... I have been trying to find that here and I think that I have finally found that at Stroller Strides!