Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, November 15, 2010

Member Monday

Aloha! My name is Hazel and I have an 11-month baby girl named Victoria. We attend classes at The Waterfront at Pu'uloa, which is also the community where we currently live.

I grew up here in Hawaii until I was ten years old. My father was in the Air Force and was transferred to Florida. After graduating from high school in Florida, I attended college in Las Vegas at UNLV.

I finally moved back to Hawaii two years ago. I still have a lot of relatives here, including my brother and his family.

I enjoy surfing, SUP, golfing, tennis, scuba diving, wake boarding, water skiing, playing the piano, horseback riding, shopping, reading a good book and relaxing at the beach with my family. I especially love to travel! My fitness goal is to GET FIT AGAIN! I would like to gain strength, build my muscles, and increase my endurance. Victoria and I are very happy to have found an awesome group of moms and babies that we can workout with every week!!!