Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, November 29, 2010

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Liz and I am happy to be part of Stroller Strides and look forward to meeting some new mama friends. I have two boys -- an almost 4 yr. old named Charles and a 3 month old, George. I am thankful that Charles still loves to ride in the stroller! Little George is not such a fan of the stroller yet, but I'm sure he'll come around :)

We live in Kapolei, but I have been attending the Schofield location so far. Soon I plan on trying out the Kapolei location though! We have lived on the island since July and really love it. My husband is in the Army and is stationed at Schofield. By far this is our best post yet!

After I had my first son, running really helped me get back into shape and I even enjoyed it! I had a c-section to deliver my 3 month old so I have taken my time to start again and I hope Stroller Strides will help me get back into a workout routine. I would love to be able to finish a half-marathon in 2011.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!