Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, January 24, 2011

Member Monday

My Name is Melissa. I have 3 kids, Serena who is 10 going on 15, Adam who is 8 and totally adorable, and Ava who is 6 months and full of smiles.

My husband got stationed at Kunia in 2009. Other than there are no such things as road trips and family being so far away, I am totally loving it here.

I live and attend Stroller Strides on Schofield Barracks. I have been to Stroller Strides twice and each time it has kicked my butt, but it felt so good after.

In my free time I like to play World of Warcraft with my husband and scrapbook. I am trying hard to lose this baby weight. They say the 3rd one is the hardest but I am determined to get into my pre-baby pants again! I'd really like to be able to keep up with my very energetic kids, I don't want to be that mom who is tired after 10 minutes of playing with their kids.

I think Stroller Strides will be a good way for me to get out of the house and meet other moms and get fit all at the same time. It's nice having grown up time:-)