Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pedicure Spa Night


I Want YOU... to tell a friend about Stroller Strides!


We're so much more than just an exercise class. I remember when I joined as a new arrival to Oahu with no friends. After that first class, I thought with relief, "So THIS is where all the moms are!"

I love that Stroller Strides is a community for moms and for our children. We're about health, friendship, and play.

Our Marketing captain, Jenna, and I were just talking today about how Stroller Strides is a lot more than "just" a business. When I think about myself as a new mom, trying to make friends and navigate the realities of motherhood, how I would have loved a Stroller Strides in my neighborhood!

So in the spirit of building our community and having fun while doing it, all new members in January (along with the person who referred them), will be invited to a pedicure spa night, compliments of Stroller Strides.

Date and time will be announced in February. I hope to see you there!