Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, April 18, 2011

Member Monday

Hello!! I am Ashley and I attend class at CORP and Kailua! I plan on trying some of the other classes soon too :).

I have a son named Brayden who just turned 1 (eek) at the end of March!

He is definitely a ladies man and will kill you with his eyelashes so watch out!

My husband is Navy stationed up at the NCTAMS, but we live in Honolulu.

We PCSed here from Oak Harbor, WA and have been here for a whole 8 months!! We are loving it so far and have been so blessed to meet some truly amazing people!

I have never been into exercise...EVER!! I hated gym in school and have maybe tried to work out a couple of times but have never set foot in a gym!

I gained 50lbs during my pregnancy and a year later I am still struggling to get off that last 15lbs. Stroller Strides has been a huge help and in my first month I lost five pounds!!! All of the moms have been a huge inspiration and are very supportive! Every day is still a challenge...with some days harder than others...but I am so happy to have found this little family out here in "paradise''.