Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, May 9, 2011

Member Monday

My name is Jen. My son is Johnny and he is 9 months old.

We live in Ewa Beach and go to the Waterfront as well as Kapolei.

We moved to Hawaii in March because my husband got last-minute orders to a ship that just left for deployment.

I joined Stroller Strides initially so that I could meet people because I knew my husband would be leaving right after we got to Hawaii.



My goals while attending Stroller Strides are to get in shape and feel comfortable in a bikini on the beach.

I also want to set a good example for my son. Plus, I want my husband to come home to a sexy wife:)

I LOVE going to the classes in the mornings. I have already met some great people and I can't wait to meet my goals and see other women meet theirs too!