Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, June 6, 2011

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Ashley. I arrived in Hawaii in early April and joined Stroller Strides right when I got here because of Stefanie speaking so highly of it.

My husband is a helicopter pilot at Wheeler Army Airfield so we should be here for about another 2 1/2 years.

I don't have any kiddos yet, but I am pregnant with my first and I am 15 weeks along. I live in Makikilo and primarily attend at Kapolei.

My husband and I have gotten into paddle boarding so we enjoy going to Pokai Bay and just hanging out on the water. I love running, though I haven't been going at it as strong since I found out I was pregnant.

What I love about Stroller Strides is that it provides women with a great workout with kids present. I also enjoy the amount of women I have already met and how motivating they all are. I look forward to that motivation after the baby is born and I'm trying to get back into pre-baby clothes!