Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, December 19, 2011

Member Monday

My name is Sherri and I am a new member attending the Schofield Barracks SS classes on Watts field.

I am 27 years old and I am originally from Wisconsin. My family made the big move to Hawaii because my husband's orders sent us to the Schofield Barracks so he can work at headquarters as a JAG officer.

I am attending Stroller Strides classes because I recently had a baby girl and I have gained about 30 pounds from the pregnancy that I cannot get rid of. I want to stay healthy for my family, and look good in my clothes again.

My husband and I are also throwing a wedding party for ourselves because we got married in the court house. This is taking place next summer. So I am striving with my stroller to shed the extra weight. I am approximately 159 lbs and I want to get back to my pre-baby weight which is 130.


I also want to say that everyone has been really encouraging. I have not excersied in years and it shows during my workouts. I am huffing and puffing during the warm ups, but everyone is really helpful and they push me just enough but not too far. Thanks everyone so much. I feel better already.