Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, January 30, 2012

Member Monday

Hi! I'm Sarah and I am new to Stroller Strides. I plan to attend the Kapolei classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday but like the option of the other locations. My husband and I moved to Hawaii three and a half years ago and we've loved every minute of it. My husband is in the Coast Guard and we are unfortunately due to move this summer. We will really miss Hawaii but are looking forward to our next adventure.

When we moved to Hawaii, my husband and I both became a lot more active. I was always a jogger but since moving here I've done a triathlon, a half marathon and worked with a trainer. I guess being in a swimsuit year-round will get you motivated! Then I got pregnant with my son, William, I ran until about 20 weeks and then gradually gave up working out almost completely. Now, I am determined to get back in shape.
When I had my son three months ago, I also became a stay-at-home-mom. I love that Stroller Strides gives me a place to be at least a few days a week. Being able to stay home is wonderful but having a schedule with Stroller Strides is nice. I also really enjoy all of the friendly ladies, adorable kids and awesome workouts!