Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, March 5, 2012

Member Monday

Hi, I am Shin.

I live in Waikele and plan on attending classes mainly at the CORP. My husband found an ideal job opportunity here on the island and so we moved here from Washington state 8 months ago. We have two children. Andrew is 3 years old and Ailene is 10 months old. Lately, my interests have been about exploring the island, especially the food here. We've been having fun trying a new eatery every weekend. I am enjoy hanging out at the beach and being a tourist. When I have time, I also enjoy watching reality tv shows.

I have not regularly exercised since being pregnant with our second child. Now my goal is to be consistent with an exercise schedule of three times a week so that I build up more strength and stamina, have a better overall tone, and flatter abs.