Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, April 2, 2012

Member Monday


Hi guys! My name is Emily and I'm a new member of Stroller Strides in Kapolei. I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of your team. My husband Rich and I are new to Hawaii so this has been an awesome way for me to get out of the house and make some friends. Two months ago we welcomed our sweet daughter Carys into the world. She is such a blessing and has changed our life in every way. Since she is our first baby, this past year has been an amazing journey for us. I had no idea what was involved in pregnancy and labor really. You hear stories and listen to advice but I think until you experience it all yourself, you just don't know. I know for myself, seeing the numbers on the scale get higher and higher each doctor visit wasn't exactly easy and I have to admit that I had no idea how I was going to get back down again after labor. I'm excited that I have an opportunity to feel like my old self again because I would never do these exercises on my own. Aside from working out, I have a broad spectrum of interests. I've been a hair stylist for the past 7 years and enjoy working in the beauty industry. I also love photography, scrapbooking, decorating, bow making and pretty much anything where I can be creative. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all other mommies and making the most out of our time here in Hawaii!