Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, May 21, 2012

Member Monday

Aloha!  My name is Tracey and I am very excited to become part of the Stroller Strides 'ohana. Everyone has been super friendly and welcoming and I love that the workouts are challenging.  

I used to exercise more before baby came and I really missed it because it is such a good de-stressor.  My family and I live in Mililani so I have been enjoying the workouts at CORP since it is close to home.

I was born and raised in Australia then moved to the US after being sent to Portsmith, New Hampshire for business.  I moved to Hawaii in 2005 and love the people and warm weather.

My husband and I both enjoy the beach, BBQ's with family and watching MMA.  We have another son Daniel who is 10 years old and he had his first season of football last year which also keeps us busy.

I'm so happy to have found an activity where my son and I can exercise, socialize and be  outdoors and I look forward to meeting you all!