Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fourth of July Party!


We began the upcoming holiday weekend early with a Fourth of July playgroup following our last Final Friday class at Kapolei.

Shout out to all the moms who represented their location today!

Schofield Liz, Maria and Michaela (times two!)
OP Jessica, Angela, Monica, Rainey and Sharon
CORP Margene, Jenna, Liz, and Patti
Kapolei Tarah, Susan, Stacey, Sharara, and Jen



The kids loved the firework craft. I mean really loved it! I don't think I've seen so much focused attention from two- and three-year-olds in a long time. Sara told me tonight that the best part of her day was "Paint! Paint fireworks!" Mahalo to Beth for pulling together all the supplies and to Sharon for running craft and to her older kids for helping with the glorious painted mess that the toddlers created.



We ended with a parade of sorts that came together nicely for roughly 15 seconds. And that was enough! The kids seemed to love their flags and it was great sport for them to run around and wave like mad for the rest of the morning. We corralled them all for one valiant effort at a group shot -- I'm still waiting to see if anyone captured the one second when everyone looked up and smiled. I'm sure it happened at some point.

Thanks to everyone who came today! I love hanging out with all of you!