Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet the Trainers: Stephanie

Stephanie has the distinction of being one of our most "northern" moms. She lives near Dole Plantation and used to drive regularly for class at Kapolei until we opened Schofield! She is mom to Logan, 1, and we are thrilled to have her coming on board as our newest instructor. Stephanie will teach primarily at Schofield and CORP.

From Stephanie:

I was in the Army for 7 years and during that time I became a Master Fitness Trainer. I deployed twice, once to Iraq and once to Afghanistan. After my commitment was completed I decided to exit the Army to go to college. I planned on going to a school in Hawaii but found out that I was pregnant before that could actually happen. I am currently taking online college classes and my ultimate goal is to become a Registered Dietician in the future.

Logan was born in March 2009 and we have been going to Stroller Strides ever since he was about 5 months. I ran my first marathon, the Honolulu Marathon, in December of 2009 and I believe that Stroller Strides (along with the crazy running schedule) helped me get into the best shape of my life after my pregnancy.

I love all aspects of fitness and try to be a positive role model, not only for my son, but for other mommies who want to get and stay fit. I absolutely love Stroller Strides and everything that it stands for and that is why I have decided to become an instructor. I look forward to being in class with all of you wonderful ladies who attend Stroller Strides!