Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, June 21, 2010

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Maggie, and I just started attending Stroller Strides at CORP with my 14-week-old daughter, Catherine.

I moved to Hawaii a little over a year ago to join my husband, Brandon, who is a medical student here. We live in Pearl City, where he grew up. I work as a statistician part-time from home so I can stay home with my daughter.

I've been wanting to get back into shape after my pregnancy, and find a way to get a good workout while I'm home with my daughter. Being relatively new to the island, and new to staying at home, I've also been wanting to meet other moms with young kids. Stroller Strides is perfect! The workouts are challenging, and the regular schedule keeps me motivated. Even better, I'm learning how to incorporate a regular fitness routine in with having a little one -- something I didn't think I'd be able to do! I'm definitely inspired by working out with all you fit moms to push myself and get into great shape for myself and for Catherine. See you in class!