Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, August 2, 2010

Member Monday

Hey everyone!! My name is Camille, but I go by Cami. I just had a daughter on June 4, 2010 and her name is Mikayla.

I just joined Stroller Strides a few weeks ago, and mostly go to the Ocean Pointe location due to living over in Ewa Beach. I have recently decided though to attend some of the other locations on Tues and Thurs so I can shed this unwanted baby weight!!

I am from Clearwater, FL, but moved to Marietta, GA in elementary school. I came to Hawaii in September of 2008 due to serving in the Navy. I recently have gotten out to be a stay-at-home mom to my beautiful little girl. My husband is a pilot in the Navy and stationed on Kaneohe Bay Marine Base. We will be in Hawaii until his tour is up in the next few years, and then who knows where the Navy will take us next!!

I have always been very involved in working out, and love to run and do weights. When I became pregnant that all slowed down and the weight began to pile on me!! It is now my mission to lose all the unwanted pounds and get back into running shape!! I will slowly work up to running distances again how I used to in my cheerleading and college days.

I love to work out and hang out at the beach or pool. I am excited to be involved in Stroller Strides to meet new moms in my area, and get welcome advice since this is all new to me!!