Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, February 28, 2011

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Nikki. I have two wonderful girls Jordan, 6 (will be 7 next month) and Savannah, 1 (will be 2 next month).

I attend the Schofield class. My family and I live at Schofield.

The Army brought us to Hawaii and we have been here for five months and are enjoying every minute of it.

I love to swim, draw, paint, arts and crafts, horseback riding and anything that provides an adrenaline rush.

I haven’t had a great relationship with exercise in the last six years but I’m turning over a new leaf and starting over in hopes that exercise and I can be friends again.

My goal is to lose 30 pounds before I go home this summer and RUN a race sometime before I leave Hawaii.

I have been married 8 years to my wonderful husband. I am also an identical twin and a Paramedic.