Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

April MNO

Electric Go Kart racing was made for a large group!

Come race your friends at the new Podium Raceway in Kapolei (Barber's Point area).

Monday, April 11
6 to 9 PM

The facility is brand new and sparkling, and we can bring in on our own refreshments for a potluck dinner while we race. I'll provide a bunch of Costco pizzas.

I've never driven a Go Kart before but it looked pretty fun when I checked out the facility. It costs $25 for one race, $45 for 3 races if you buy a $6 yearly membership.You'll have a better race experience when you go as a group, and you can decide once you get there how many races you'd like to do. Each race lasts about 7 minutes with about 6-8 people in each heat.

Facility rules prohibit pregnant moms from driving and racers need to wear closed-toed shoes. There's no fee to enter the building so you can also come to just watch the races, play on the arcade games, etc.

I hope you'll join us! RSVP via Evite or let me know by email if you plan on being there so I have enough pizza.