Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, March 7, 2011

Member Monday

Hey, my name is Carla. I have one son named Landon who is 18 months old, and he is the love of my life.

The class I attend is in Kapolei, but I live in Honolulu next to Pearl Harbor.

I was born here in Honolulu, but only stayed a year since my father was in the Army.

What brought me back to Hawaii is my husband, because he is in the Navy. We arrived in late October, and I love being here!

This summer I plan to go back to college to finish my bachelor's degree in Photography. Art and music have been two of the most important things in my life. I am a very friendly, drama-free person, so if you ever want to hang out, you can come to garage on the weekend so we can party it up!

I've never been physically active before I started coming to Stroller Strides. My goal is to get back to my pre-baby body so I can look and feel awesome again. I had a c-section, so losing weight has been a huge struggle for me, especially when I had no one around to motivate me to workout on a regular basis. I know that going to class will definitely help me with my goal, because I can feel it every time I leave!