Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, March 14, 2011

Member Monday

Hey! My name is Sara, and I'm going on my second month in Stroller Strides, at the Ocean Pointe location!

I have a crazy 2 1/2 year old, named Dmitri - and we've been in Hawaii {Ewa Beach} for 2 years now.

My husband Daniel is in the Army, and we moved here from Utah - though I grew up in Northern California.

My goal is to finally {after 2 1/2 years...}, fit back into my pre-prego clothes! I also want to tone up - and one day, hope to call myself a runner!

Some things I like to do: I LOVE anything craft related; quilting, crocheting, etc. I also love to bake, and collect vintage Pyrex :} I love photography and being outside, and also enjoy snorkeling.

I already feel the positive results of being in Stroller Strides, and look forward to finally achieving my goals! :)