Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, May 30, 2011

Member Monday

My name is Milena, I live in Ocean Pointe and I am loving Stroller Strides.

I joined it because I needed help to lose the last pounds of my 4th pregnancy and I am really happy that it is working for me!

I am from Brazil and moved to America 11 years ago to study at BYU Provo.

I am a nurse but I love being a stay-at-home mother/wife.

I married a really nice guy called David and together we have a wonderful family with our 4 children. Yochabelle is 9 years old, Hannah is 7 years old, Isaac is 3 years old and Samuel is 1 year old.

We moved from Utah to Hawaii 5 years ago so David could be a Personal Injury Attorney here in the island. I have loved Hawaii since I got here and hopefully we won't need to move anytime soon...maybe I'll be lucky and stay forever :)

I love to travel and get to know different cultures and people. My husband and I leave our kids every year since we got married with my mother in law for 2 weeks and we travel around of the world, it is for sure my favorite two weeks of the year! :) I also love doing things in the ocean and spending time with my family.