Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, June 20, 2011

Member Monday

My name is Sabrina and I have two children. My son Aiden is 4 years old and full of energy. My daughter Adelyn is 2 years old & full of smiles.

We attend Stroller Strides at the Schofield Barracks location where we live.

My husband is in the Army and we requested Hawaii as his duty station when he re-enlisted. We've been here for 1 year and love it!

I love road trips, sight seeing, going to the beach, water parks, shopping... pretty much anything.

Some of my goals in attending Stroller Strides are to stay active, build muscle, and to lead by example to stay fit for my kids. I really like that I can bring them with me when I work out.

It's great encouragement for me and I feel like it will help them to understand why it's important to follow a healthy diet and stay active as they grow up.