Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, October 3, 2011

Member Monday

Hola ladies! I’m Veronica, one of the newest members to Stroller Strides, and I attend the Kapolei classes.

I live up the hill in Makakilo. Originally I’m from sunny Southern California. My husband is a JAG in the Army, and we’ve been assigned to this beautiful Island since January 2010. This October we are celebrating our 8th anniversary.

I have three kids, and Stroller Strides has been the toughest workout that I have found since having my youngest son last June.

I love to run, swim, cook, bargain shop, snorkel, hang out with friends, try new foods, go on dates with my husband, and just relax on the incredible beaches all over the island with my family.

My fitness goals are pretty simple: I just want to be healthy and keep up with my kids. I thought that Stroller Strides was going to be a walk in the park — literally! I have been pleasantly surprised (and exhausted) by the intensity of the workouts.

I have also really enjoyed all the nice people that attend the classes and look forward to getting to know everyone better. Who knows, this could be the first holiday season since high school that doesn’t make me fear my scale!