Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Babies Keep Coming

They already look like Jackson!
Congratulations to Margene on the arrival of her twins last month.


"Here are the twins on the day Sawyer came home. They were born Nov 18, 3:48 and 3:51 pm. Sawyer Everett was 4 lbs 14 oz 18.5 inches. He spent 10 days in the NICU for breathing issues but is doing fine now. He had stopped growing they estimate three weeks before delivery so his lungs were a little immature.

Sadie Ella is the youngest she was 5 lbs 1 oz 18.25 inches. She came home with me three days after delivery. She has been doing great.

I had high blood pressure at the end again and gained like 10 lbs in 48 hours so they took them at 35.3 weeks. My blood pressure took about two weeks to return to normal and is good now. I did much better this pregnancy than last time in recovery. We are all sleep deprived but that is to be expected having to feed babies every three hours and sometimes they get off schedule from each other.

Jackson is loving being a big brother. I am blessed my parents are here to help us until the second week in January. I am ready to start losing the baby weight and start working out again just to see the outdoors, just waiting for the OK from the Doc..."