Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Aloha and Mahalo

It's time! Trish is taking over the reigns for Leeward on Sunday. This is my final "official" day as a Stroller Strides franchisee.

There's not much I haven't already said. Thankfully I don't have to say good-bye all at once since I'll still be at CORP this Thursday to teach, and for the next few months.

I asked Trish to schedule me for Mondays at Kapolei since it works better with my Body Back schedule, so you'll also be seeing me there.

I think it would have been very lonely for me in Hawaii if I hadn't had Stroller Strides. I vividly remember my first class with Buffy. I was so excited to have found this instant group of women, all exercising and doing something for themselves. I was never interested in being a martyred mommy. And the workout was so hard! Let's be honest. A lot of us think that Stroller Strides might just be a lot of "strolling," with an occasional bicep curl. Yeah, this committed gym rat got her bootie kicked bigtime!

Stroller Strides is only as good as the people we teach. THANK YOU for being the committed, focused, friendly women that I have had the privilege to teach and know these past two-and-a-half years -- so many of you are off the island now, but I still think about you and remember all those classes together.

Mahalo:=)