Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, February 6, 2012

Member Monday

I knew I needed to do something when I noticed that my couch started to sag! Hi, I am Jamie and I attend the CORP Saturday class with my 3 month old daughter Emily Nicole. I moved to Hawaii in June of 2010 and work on Camp Smith as a Logistical Plans and Operations Officer for Special Operations Command Pacific. Emily spends her days working on rolling over, drooling, and taking naps. During our free time Emily and I like to take walks, go shopping, and watch House marathons on TV. When there is time, usually after bedtime, I work on my Masters of Public Administration. I joined Stroller Strides to jump start my physical fitness, meet other mothers and children but most of all to give my poor sagging couch a break.