Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, February 3, 2012

Meet Michelle

Michelle
Honoulu Franchisee, Hickam


Hello, my name is Michelle and I am the franchise owner for Stroller Strides Honolulu (going on three years) and now the partner/owner for Joint Base Pearl Harbor – Hickam. I live on Ford Island with my wonderful husband of 18 years and our two beautiful children, Tuscany (5) and Roman (1.5). We are so fortunate to live in Hawaii and we enjoy every minute of it!
One of my friends introduced me to SS when Tuscany was 8 months old and we lived in Chesapeake, VA. After attending my first class, I was hooked. SS has really affected my life in so many wonderful ways. I have made some amazing friends while keeping my mind and body in shape. My kids love it too!
I knew when we moved to Hawaii I had to continue going to SS. I started attending classes at CORP. While waiting to move onto Ford Island we lived in Waikiki and started attending classes at Kapiolani Park (just three blocks away). I was afforded the opportunity to purchase SS of Honolulu and couldn’t pass it up! It has a million dollar view, beautiful beaches and people watching for days!
My hope is that everyone can get something out of SS that will help them better their lives and that of their family. I am truly blessed to be a part of this wonderful SS Ohana and I can’t wait to see you in class.

In Stride,
Michelle Schimke