Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, March 9, 2012

Introducing Dane...

Aloha SS Mamas!

Dane Daniel Derner was born December 28, 2011. He was 6 lbs 6.5 oz and 18 inches long with lots of blonde hair already! It was wonderful to enjoy our family of five as Daddy was home for Dane's birth! His R&R leave was perfect timing! Everything went smoothly for Dane's birth, I actually ended up getting induced which eased my concern of not getting to the hospital in time. We didn't want another car birth! I couldn't believe when they called and told me to come on in, so we finished purchasing our minivan (which I said I would never drive or own) and headed to Tripler! The induction went quick from an induction standard, but was my longest labor. The girls' labors had gone very quickly, so thank you Stroller Strides for keeping me in shape! I did a lot of walking and a lot of squats!!

Dane is getting a lot of love from his sisters, Leah and Livia! They are both little mommies, it is so cute! I am looking forward to getting back to Stroller Strides, I miss the mommies at Schofield and the workout!