Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, March 12, 2012

Member Monday



Hello Stroller Strides ladies! I'm excited to introduce myself to you all as a (semi) new member. My name is Hayley and I have been attending CORP SS for a little over a month now. I currently live in Waikele with my Husband and 1 year old twins, Rylan & Ellie. 8 years ago my husband and I packed our bags and moved to HI for a job opportunity. We planned on it being a short year or two adventure, however we ended up loving Island life and all that it has to offer and decided to root our family here. As the kiddos have reached the year mark and are becoming more mobile, we are trying new activities with them. At the moment they love to ride in shopping carts (which works out great because I love to shop), go to the beach, picnics at the park and just about anything outdoors or near animals.

My life before babies included watching and attending many sporting events, scrapbooking and loving my career as an elementary school counselor. I'm now lucky if I get to watch a whole game, scrapbooking is on the back burner and my job it on hold as I focus on the most important role of being a good mommy to my babes! Life with twins has had its challenges, but things are getting easier and I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm so happy to have found stroller strides because I have been looking for activities I can do with the kids to stay in shape. Walking/jogging around my neighborhood is nice, but it gets boring after a while. I love the challenging workouts Stroller Strides has provided me thus far and I look forward to continuing to improve my endurance so that I can get back to my pre-twin body I so greatly miss! I plan to start attending Kapolei SS this week!