Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Introducing Onnie....


Hello Everyone! My name is Andrea and I have been attending Stroller Strides since last January. As some of you may know I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! His name is Onnie Blake Floyd and he was born June 3rd and was 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long! I have to say that this pregnancy was so much easier than with my daughter Joleigh and I believe it is because of my involvement in Stroller Strides. While pregnant I participated in four 5ks and managed to attend classes all the way up to my 37th week of pregnancy! We are so excited that Onnie is finally here and everything has been going great! Joleigh is proving to be a great big sister and says that "we can keep him forever!" I am looking forward to attending classes once I get the all clear from my doctor and Joleigh is looking forward to seeing all of her buddies again and showing off her brand new baby brother.