Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, June 18, 2012

Member Monday


Aloha All! My name is Crystal and I have lived in Hawaii for 4 years. I moved out here to be with love of my life. My husband Sean is in the Navy.We are both from Florida and met in high school. Shortly after moving here I became pregnant with our son Liam ( now 2 and half ). When Liam was 3 months old I joined stroller strides and loved it. Due to the battle I was having with postpartum depression and not being able to wake up early enough to share the car I had to leave stroller strides. I kept telling Joni I would come back and I am! Sad to see her leave but she seems to have a good team that has taken over!
I am a stay at home mom to Liam. I work during the holiday season. I worked at Pier One a few years ago and this past year I was at the OshGosh outlet. I will admit I'm not much of an athletic person but I love the work outs and friendships stroller strides provides. Besides stroller strides I love watching HGTV or a good chick flick at night and I love shopping and I'm slightly addicted to Facebook. I also love spending time with my little family at the dog park. We have two crazy dogs named Kiper and Tiki who provide us with as much entertainment as Liam does. They keep me on my toes. 



It feels good to be back ladies! Unfortunately its only for a few months since we will be moving in September. I have been attending Corp on Tuesdays and Thursdays and i do plan to make it to some classes at Schofield. Feel free to say hi to me if you see me. I'm friendly and outgoing, I don't bite! Liam is not shy either you'll normally here him repeating and counting with the instructors at class! LOL! I'm looking forward to getting know all of you this summer!