Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Introducing Samuel





Hi ladies! My name is Liz and I have been attending stroller strides for almost 2 years, mostly going to the Schofield location. I am so happy to announce the arrival of Samuel Mawith, who was born on June 22nd. He was 8lbs 8 oz and my labor went well. I was able to have a VBAC after 2 previous c-sections. We have been enjoying being a family of 5 now and both Charles and George adore their little brother.  My pregnancy also went well and I attribute a lot of how great I felt to attending stroller strides regularly up until 37 weeks. I really have missed the great workouts and seeing all my stroller strides friends so I am excited to start attending class again soon! Thank you to all of you who gave me such support through my pregnancy! It was not the easiest, with my husband being deployed for most of it and having some bad morning sickness in the beginning. Stroller strides was definitely cherished time spent with other moms that provided wonderful encouragement and motivation. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!