Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, July 2, 2012

Member Monday

 Aloha, my name is Nicole and I am currently attending the CORP location and love every minute!!  I currently reside in Mililani, where I was also born and raised.  I live with my accountant husband, Brandon and two month old son (4/18/12), Mason.  My hobbies and interests include:  soccer, running, hiking, going to the beach, traveling and spending time with family and friends.  My goals for exercise is to get back to my pre preggo (or close to) body/weight and get back into soccer shape (season begins in September).  I will only be attending the day time sessions until July, I will then be going back to work full time (I teach at a public charter school in Kaneohe).  I hope to continue with the new evening sessions to meet more moms, get great advice and support and model a healthy lifestyle for my son.