Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing Emma


Hi, ladies!  I'm so happy to introduce Emma Grace to all of you.  She was born on July 28th at 9:33 in the morning.  She weighed 7 pounds, 14.7 ounces and was 18.5 inches long.  I was induced the night before around five o'clock and got the epidural a few hours later.  After that, it was smooth sailing- I got the best sleep I'd had in months and woke up almost ready to go!  I started to push at 9:30 and three pushes later, she was here!  I was so afraid that I would have to have another c-section or that Emma would come early like her brother did.  I really believe that staying active and doing Stroller Strides while I was pregnant helped me to get the delivery experience that I hoped for.  Emma can't wait to meet you ladies (she doesn't say much, but she's fun to look at) and her big brother is excited to see all of his friends!  See you in October!- Mara