Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, August 13, 2012

Meet Mary


My name is Mary and I attend Stroller Strides Hickam with my son Ryan who will be 1 in September. I live on Hickam AFB and am loving every minute of our two year assignment here. My husband is active duty Air Force and prior to Hawaii we were stationed in Misawa, Japan. I am originally from New Jersey. I love staying active (anything outdoors) and I really enjoying running the most. When I am not working out with the fit moms at Stroller Strides, I am an online instructor for the University of Maryland University College and for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University teaching business classes. Prior to being an online instructor, I worked in the construction industry building residential and commercial projects. I look forward to returning to that line of work once we return to the mainland next year. When I'm not working, I enjoy running, reading, traveling and spending time with my family!