Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet Elizabeth




 
 
Hi everybody, I am  Elizabeth Peterson, and I'm 20 years old. My husband is in the Navy, currently working out of Pearl City.  We were married in December of 2010, and have been in Hawaii since January 2011! Our daughter Sophia is 3 months old.  I am currently a stay-at-home-mama, and working on learning how to juggle my mommy-duties, school, music, and writing.  I am working  towards completing a bachelor's degree in American history, to help with my ultimate career goal of writing historical fiction.  With all the free time that leaves (lol) I practice the violin with hopes of having the opportunity to play professionally (at some currently unknown and very vague point in the future).  All that being said, I love being a stay-at-home-mama with my girl and wouldn't trade it for anything!
I joined Stroller Strides at the beginning of July, with the goal of losing the last of that pesky baby weight, toning up all that loose skin (a very surprising and disturbing side effect of pregnancy--for me anyways.  Not sure why I was surprised, but I was completely floored!) and just generally becoming more fit.  I'm loving it so far and looking forward to getting to know everybody in the coming months!