Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet Tricia




Aloha Everyone!!! My name is Tricia Debaun. I'm from Apple Valley, California. I have a 14 month old baby girl, Isabella Sophia. I'm a Clinical Laboratory Scientist specializing in cancer testing. I've decided to take a year off from work to take care of my baby girl. We moved to the beautiful island of Hawaii 8 months ago from California. My husband is stationed at Pearl Harbor; USS Paul Hamilton.

Before my pregnancy, I was involved in 5K events and triathlons. I would like to get back into the ideal shape I was before to participate in these events again. I've been a member of the Stroller Strides at Hickam for a month now. It's so nice to be part of a group of ladies who have the same passion to workout and workout with their babies.

I love to play golf and would love to learn paddle board and tai chi... Aloha and Mahalo!!!