Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet Lezlie



Aloha ka kou
I am a new member of the Hickam SS. I am a born and raised island girl from Waianae. Along with my sailor we have three keiki Lauren 13, Linkin 7 , and our newest addition Laeton who just made 4 months. My husband is Lester and I am Lezlie. Yes the pattern of all "L" and six letters in our names. :)) I've always been into ocean activities. You will find us at the beach ALL the time.  I surf, standup paddle-board, boogie board and swim or simply just watch my kids play in the sand or ocean. We also enjoy hiking, mountain biking, kayak, camping out or enjoy going to the movies or shopping. My SS goal is simple. Lose baby weight, tone up and gain strong self confidence. Oh and it doesn't hurt if I start fitting my "skinny" jeans once again. LOL!
Mahalo for reading my bio. :))