Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet Stacy



Aloha! My name is Stacy and I attend Stroller Strides at CORP with my three year old son, Jacob, and my four month old, Nathan. I am originally from Oklahoma. I met my husband, Brett while at college in Edmond, OK, and we married in 2005. We remained in Oklahoma for a few years while my husband finished his schooling and I worked as a social worker for the state. In 2009 my first son, Jacob, was born, and shortly after we moved to Hawaii as my husband is in the Army and stationed at Schofield Barracks. We welcomed the newest member of our family, Nathan, in April 2012 and he has been such a delight to us!
 
We currently live in Mililani and are loving every bit of our time in Hawaii. We have been on the island almost three years, and hope to stay as long as possible. We enjoy hiking, exploring the island, and hanging out at the beach. I also love to paint, cook, and play the piano. Oh, and shop.
 
We joined Stroller Strides in August 2012, as I was looking for a program to help me get back in shape after having Nathan. I had tried working out on my own, but found my motivation a bit lacking : ). Stroller Strides has been such a blessing to us. Not only do I get a great workout, but I also get to work out in the beautiful, perfect weather and scenery of Hawaii alongside some really great and motivating Mamas. Everyone has been so welcoming to us and it's just a great feeling to belong to such a fun group.