Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, January 7, 2013

Introducing Dominic...


Michael and I are so happy to announce that Dominic Henry was born December 16, 2012. Dominic was 8 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long despite arriving more than 2 weeks early. His big brothers, Max and Bennett, were so thrilled to meet their new baby brother. This pregnancy was filled with new challenges for me but I was so grateful for the support of Stroller Strides along the way. I attended classes right up until I delivered and I am sure that was the reason for such an easy labor and delivery experience. My recovery has also been extremely easy and I think that is because the Hickam ladies kept me in shape right up until the very end!
Stroller Strides has been a part of my life for the last three and a half years and I cannot thank everyone enough for loving my family as we've grown. Aside from the physical fitness that Stroller Strides provides, it has given me such a strong and wonderful network of wonderful friends. Thank you!
- Heather F. (Hickam)